Join the team as Operations Assistant
27th Jul 2022
We are hiring! Join the Stockroom team
We are looking for an Operations Assistant to join the team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operational and financial administration at Stockroom, including managing our office and creative spaces. Alongside this, you will support the administration needs of all Stockroom staff.
Stockroom produces new work for the stage. We tour to theatres around the country, bringing communities together with stories that unite us around our basic humanity. Our commitment to making work designed to travel to theatres around the UK is historic and enduring
Stockroom has always created some of the best new work in the country and we want to carry on this tradition by helping to create the next generation of theatre makers and contribute to a new, diverse canon. To this end we have invited six writers – Stockroom Artists – onto our staff, who write together, focusing on making mid-scale work for audiences across the country.
About the Role
The Operations Assistant will ensure the efficient day-to-day running of Stockroom and all company administrative requirements.
This role is at the heart of the company and we are looking for someone who is organised, proactive and welcoming. You will need to support all aspects of what we do to make sure that things run smoothly and push us all to be a better company.
- Terms – Full time, permanent
- Hours – 40 hours per week. Office hours are generally 09.30 am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
- Salary – £28,000 per annum
- Start – Flexible – as soon as possible
- Location – Stockroom offices at 38 Mayton Street, London, N7 6QR
How to apply
Application Deadline: Sunday 11th September 2022, 7pm
To apply, please send:
- Up-to-date CV with the names and email addresses of two referees
- Supplementary information in which you let us know who you are, why you want to work with Stockroom, and which aspects of the Operations Assistant role you are particularly interested in
To firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 11th September 2022, 7pm
The supplementary information could take the form of:
- Cover letter (no longer than two A4 pages)
- Video or audio recording (no longer than 5 minutes)
You will be prompted to fill out an equal opportunities form once you have sent your CV and supplementary document. This will not form part of your application.
Interviews will take place: 1st Round Interview w/c 19th September 2022, 2nd Round Interview w/c 26th September 2022. Please let us know in your application if you are not available on the interview dates above.
Download Job Description
Find more information about the role, including person specification on the Recruitment Pack PDF